2514 Penfield Road, Penfield, NY14526
Our Town facilities are monitored by security officers. If you have a concern regarding Town parks, security may be reached 24-hours a day, 7-days a week at (585) 340-8618 or weekday evenings at (585) 329-0131.
The park ordinance is strictly enforced with appearance tickets. Please call 9-1-1 to report any emergencies or public safety issues.
- Vandalism in any park is expensive and senseless. Help us keep our parks beautiful.
- DOGS MUST BE LEASHED at all times when on Town property. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog(s). Tickets will be issued.
- Please do not leave your motor vehicle within the following areas as tickets will be issued
- An accessible parking zone: without an issued permit
- An emergency/fire lane(s)
- No Parking Zone, or a neighboring property.
A complete list of park rules can be found in the Town Code Book - Section 211, "Penfield Town Parks and Properties Ordinance."