This application is under administrative review by the Planning Department.
Administrative site plan applications can be accepted for the construction of a new single-family detached residential home and its accessory uses, or other applicable site improvements or additions that propose less than 1,000 square feet of impervious surface.
- Located on the north side of NYS Route 441 / Penfield Road
- ±34.9-acre portion of former tax account number 140.02-1-2.1 (5 Ski more Lane)
- the proposed development site for one (I) single-family house.
- Access to the property will be from a proposed private driveway connection to Skimore Lane
- Site improvements include a proposed connection to the existing MCW A public water main on Penfield Road and the installation of a private onsite wastewater treatment (septic) system
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by DATE in Descending Order within category
- 9 Skimore Lane - Administrative Review Planning Department | 23P-013
- 5 Skimore Lane - Area Variance Zoning Board Meeting | 22Z-059
- 5 Skimore Lane - Preliminary and Final Subdivision Planning Board | 22P-026