Access Town Facilities
Town of Penfield Masking Requirements:
- Masks are optional at all Town facilities
- Social distancing is encouraged where possible in all Town facilities
Penfield Town Hall, 3100 Atlantic Avenue: Open to public access
Visitors to the town hall will be greeted by a receptionist or a customer service kiosk upon entry to the building. When the receptionist is not available at the front desk, the kiosk will prompt visitors to sign in and indicate which department they wish to see.
The department will receive a message that a visitor is waiting, then the department will remotely unlock the secure doors for visitor entry. Follow signs to destination.
Penfield Community Center, 1985 Baird Road: Open to public access
- Penfield Public Library is open to walk-in patrons who wish to borrow materials. Seating areas are limited. Curbside pickup service is available for those who do not wish to enter the building. A limited number of computers are available for one-hour sessions. Call (585) 340-8720 for details.
- Penfield Recreation is open to registered program participants. Follow instructions and protocols of individual programs. Call (585) 340-8655. http://www.penfieldrec.org/
- Penfield Town Court is open and conducting court business. Call (585) 340-8623 or email email@example.com with questions regarding access.
- Local History Room is open with limited hours, call in advance (585) 340-8740.
Department of Public Works, 1607 Jackson Road: Open to public access
The DPW is accepting brush Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM. They will accept branches and shrubs only—no large stumps, concrete or general debris, lawn clippings, or leaves.
Outdoor facilities: Open to the public
Parks, trails, sports fields, ball courts, and other outdoor facilities are open to the public.
When on Town property, wear a mask if not fully vaccinated and if physical distancing cannot be maintained.
All Town meetings are open to the public and available for remote viewing.
Remote viewing options:
- Cable TV: 1303 in Penfield
- Streaming Media Device: Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire via the 'Penfield TV' app
- Website: www.penfield.org, www.penfieldTV.org
See individual board and committee agendas
Door to Door Solicitors
All permitted solicitors and charitable organization participants MUST adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Participants should have no symptoms of COVID-19
- Wear a face mask at all times
- Use hand sanitizer
- Maintain 6 feet distance from others
Monroe County Health Department
- Information Update https://www.monroecounty.gov/health-covid19-vaccine
- ROC-COVID-19 (Daily Health Screening)
- CDC - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Social Distancing & Self Quarantine
- COVID-19 World Map
- NYS Early Warning Monitoring Dashboard
- NYS Department of Health COVID-19 Tracker
- NYS Daily Hospitalization Summary by Region
- NYS Regional Monitoring Dashboard
- Monroe County, NY, COVID-19 Dashboard
- Rt COVID-19 (by state)
- Monroe County Health Department
- Monroe County Clerk's Office Emergency Ops
- Monroe County DMV Office
- New York State Department of Health
COVID-19 hotline: 1-888-364-3065
- New York State Attorney General
- New York - Empire State Development
- Statewide Guidelines for Opening
- New York State - MOVING NEW YORK FORWARD
- Statewide Guidelines
- Industries Reopening by Phase
- NYS COVID-19 Reopening Safety Plan Template
- Phase One Guidance
- Phase Two Guidance
- Phase Three Guidance
- Phase Four Guidance