Liquor License


New York State law requires that restaurants and bars that sell liquor to the public must provide the Town Clerk’s Office with notification of their liquor license application. This notification must be 30 days prior to selling liquor.

The Town Clerk's Office is obligated by New York State Law to file all liquor license applications.

The Town Clerk can provide the applicant a 30-day grace period waiver to put a hold on the processing of a liquor license application. Waiver issuance is at  the discretion of the Town Clerk only.