Mail-in/drop-off: 1985 Baird Rd., Penfield, NY 14526
Fax/email: Fax - 585-340-8617 | Email - email@example.com
Our online registration system is WebTrac. Once you click the "Register Online" link on the menu to the left, you will be redirected to webtrac.penfield.org to complete the registration process. You must have or create a household account on WebTrac, and then be logged in to that account, in order to register.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
CHECK: Make payable to "Penfield Recreation" (unless otherwise noted). Returned check fee is $20.
CREDIT CARD: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
CASH: DO NOT mail cash!
Fees are due at the time of registration. No exceptions.
Refunds are available as noted below, unless otherwise stated in the program description. All refund requests must be submitted to the Penfield Recreation office.
1. If a class is cancelled, total amount will be refunded
2. You may withdraw up to one week prior to the start of a class; a refund will be granted less $10.00 processing fee per person per course. (NOTE: Certain courses may also be non-refundable or involve a portion of non-refundable monies.) As a courtesy, please notify the Recreation Department if you are dropping out of a class so that we may activate from a waiting list. Thank you!
3. Within one week of the program start date, or after a program has begun, only medical refunds will be granted. A doctor's written statement must accompany your request. The refund amount is subject to a $10.00 processing fee and will be pro-rated based upon the date of your notification to the Recreation office, not the date of your injury/illness.
4. If refund is more than 180 days from the initial registration date, and it was paid by credit card, refund will be issued by check only.
5. *NEW* In some instances, a household credit will be issued in lieu of a check refund or credit card refund. Household credits must be used within the calendar year. For household credit and refund process contact the Recreation Department.
6. Absolutely no refunds after a program has ended.
You may transfer up to one week prior to the start of class. No transfers once a class has begun.