The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category
- Supervisor Debbie Drawe announces approval of 2024 budget, tax rate remains flat On Wednesday, November 1 the Penfield Town Board adopted the 2024 Town of Penfield Budget. The final budget totals $22,981,961. For 2024, the tax rate will remain flat at $2.10 with the Town of Penfield continuing to maintain one of the lowest tax rates in Monroe County.
- Town of Penfield awarded grant to celebrate agricultural history and enhance Four Corners District, ribbon-cutting to be held October 23 The Town of Penfield has received a $9,288 grant from the Genesee Valley Regional Market Authority to celebrate Penfield's rich agricultural history and beautify the Four Corners District.
- Penfield DPW to host fall drop-off and recycling event September 29 and 30 The Town of Penfield will host a two-day fall drop-off and recycling event for Penfield residents on Friday, September 29 (7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.) and Saturday, September 30 (7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.) at the Penfield Department of Public Works (1607 Jackson Road).
- Town of Penfield Independence Day celebration set for July 1 The Town of Penfield will host its annual Independence Day celebration on Saturday, July 1.
- Penfield Town Hall hours of operation to change May 1 Penfield Town Hall will have new hours of operation effective Monday, May 1. Town Hall will now be open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Town Board meeting schedule to change effective April 5 Effective Wednesday, April 5, Penfield Town Board meetings will occur twice per month.
- Penfield Town Board announces creation of Clark Road Barn Advisory Committee, now accepting applications for community member participation At its Wednesday, March 15 legislative meeting, the Penfield Town Board passed a resolution to create the Clark Road Barn Advisory Committee.
- Penfield Town Supervisor Marie Cinti to extend family medical leave Penfield Town Supervisor Marie Cinti has announced she will be extending her family medical leave as she continues to care for an ill family member. The leave will extend through the end of February.
- Town of Penfield launches new tool to better inform residents about planned DPW projects The Town of Penfield has created a new tool on the Town website to keep residents better informed about upcoming Department of Public Works projects.
- Campione named Town of Penfield Security Supervisor Longtime Town of Penfield staff member Steve Campione has a new position with the Town after recently being named Security Supervisor.
- Penfield Town Supervisor Marie Cinti announces leave of absence to care for family member
- 2023 Town of Penfield budget adopted, tax levy and tax rate to decrease
- Town of Penfield to recognize active U.S. Military with Penfield Heroes Wall
- Town of Penfield to host Shadow Pines Celebration on September 24
- Penfield DPW to host fall drop-off and recycling event September 30 and October 1
- Household hazardous waste collection taking place September 17 at Penfield DPW
- Penfield Town Board meetings to begin at 6:30 p.m. effective September 7
- Penfield Rec awarded $15,000 grant to expand Penfield Children's Garden
- Town of Penfield Independence Day celebration set for July 2
- Town of Penfield Memorial Day ceremony set for May 30
- Urckfitz named Town of Penfield Recreation Director
- Sidewalk installation set to begin at Town Hall complex
- Town of Penfield adding three grass multi-purpose athletic fields at Rothfuss Park
- Penfield Town Board approves property tax exemption for volunteer ambulance workers and firefighters
- Town of Penfield welcomes new Director of Developmental Services, Director of Communications
- Cinti sworn in, begins term as Penfield Town Supervisor
- Penfield set to welcome new Town Supervisor On Saturday, January 1, 2022 the Town of Penfield will have a new leader as Town Supervisor-elect Marie Cinti takes office.
- Penfield 2022 Final Town Budget Adopted Penfield Town Supervisor Tony LaFountain and the town board adopted the 2022 Final Budget at the October 27 legislative meeting.
- Fall Resident Drop-off and Recycling October 1-2 The Town of Penfield will host a two-day combined fall drop-off and recycling event for Penfield residents on Friday, October 1 (7:30 AM to 5:00 PM) and Saturday, October 2 (7:30 AM to 3:00 PM) at the Public Works Complex, 1607 Jackson Road.
- Oct 4 Public Info Meeting on CCA The Town of Penfield and its Program Administrator, Good Energy, L.P., invite residents to attend a Public Information Meeting in the town hall auditorium on Monday, October 4 at 7:00 PM to learn more about Penfield's Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) program.
- Penfield Library 44th Annual Used Book Sale The "Friends of the Penfield Public Library" (FPPL) announce the group's 44th Annual Used Book Sale September 16-18 at the Penfield Community Center, 1985 Baird Road.
- 9/11 20th Anniversary Remembrance Ceremony Town invites public to a remembrance ceremony on the 20th anniversary of 9/11
- Penfield Names Constellation NewEnergy as CCA Energy Supplier Town of Penfield has entered into Aggregation Program Agreement with Constellation NewEnergy, Inc. to provide an electricity product that is 50% green at the price of 5.733 cents/kWh.
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Saturday, September 18 The 2021 Household Hazardous Waste Collection for Penfield and Webster residents is Saturday, September 18 from 7:45 AM to 12:00 PM at the Webster Highway Garage, 1005 Picture Parkway.
- Penfield will Celebrate Independence Day July 3 The Town of Penfield will hold its traditional morning parade (10 AM) and popular fireworks display (10 PM) to celebrate Independence Day on Saturday, July 3, 2021.
- Penfield Names Good Energy as CCA Program Administrator The Town Board recently passed a resolution designating Good Energy, L.P. to act as the Program Administrator for the Town of Penfield's Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) Program
- 2021-05-17 Document Shredding June 5.pdf The Town of Penfield's Energy and Environment Advisory Committee (EEAC) will host a secure document destruction event for Penfield residents on Saturday, June 5 at the Penfield Community Center, 1985 Baird Road from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. This service will be provided on-site by Eco-Green Park certified document destruction (www.eco-greenpark.com).