"The owner intends to create five (5) lots from the existing residential parcel. There is an existing house and outbuildings which will remain on one lot at the corner lot. The remaining of the parcel will be divided into four (4) new residential lots, each nearly and acre each. The five lots conform to the current zoning district and adjacent lots. The four new lots will all have driveway access from Jackson Road along with their water and sanitary connections. The only exception is a lone water lateral for the flag lot which will come from the Atlantic Avenue right-of-way. "
- Thursday, January 28, 2021 - Planning Board Work Session
- Thursday, January 14, 2021 - Planning Board Work Session
- Thursday, December 10, 2020 - Planning Board Work Session
- Thursday, October 8, 2020 - Planning Board Public Hearing
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
- 3090 Atlantic Avenue Planning Board, 20P-0012
Legal Notices1 document
- 2020-10-08: Planning Board Public Hearing: Preliminary and Final
Agendas - Minutes - Videos1 document
- Planning Board 2020: Oct. 8, Dec. 10 | 2021: January 14 and 28