1648 Five Mile Line Road, Penfield, NY14526
Previously designated as farmland, the Rothfuss family donated this 70-acre parcel to the Town of Penfield in 2005. The park opened in the fall of 2007.Includes:
- Four full-sized rectangular athletic fields
- A boxed athletic field with turf
- JACK'S Place (Dinosaur Themed Playground)
- An inclusive playground (recycled rubber safety surfacing that is wheelchair accessible)
- QR Fit Trail
- Perimeter trail
- Picnic pavilions (not to be reserved; used on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Seasonal public restrooms.
Our Town facilities are monitored by security officers. If you have a concern regarding Town parks, security may be reached 24-hours a day, 7-days a week at (585) 340-8618 or weekday evenings at (585) 329-0131.
The park ordinance is strictly enforced with appearance tickets. Please call 9-1-1 to report any emergencies or public safety issues.
- Vandalism in any park is expensive and senseless. Help us keep our parks beautiful.
- DOGS MUST BE LEASHED at all times when on Town property. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog(s). Tickets will be issued.
- Please do not leave your motor vehicle within the following areas as tickets will be issued
- An accessible parking zone: without an issued permit
- An emergency/fire lane(s)
- No Parking Zone, or a neighboring property.
A complete list of park rules can be found in the Town Code Book - Section 211, "Penfield Town Parks and Properties Ordinance."