This application is under administrative review by the Planning Department.
Administrative site plan applications can be accepted for the construction of a new single-family detached residential home and its accessory uses, or other applicable site improvements or additions that propose less than 1,000 square feet of impervious surface.
- 64 X 68 Asphalt multi-purpose play area
- The area is used during the fall, spring, and summer months.
- Used as an area for the family to play, bike, run and be active.
- Shut down now because of winter, and cold.
- The area is on the south side of the property. On the highest part of the property to avoid any change in drainage.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Documents and Meeting Videos | Atlantic Avenue, 30411 document
- Atlantic Avenue, 3041 - Administrative Review Planning Department | 22P-029