Application:21P-0023 | 21Z-0045
"We plan to subdivide out a 2.658 Acre homestead parcel out of the original 35.702 acres. The property is owned by Richard and Mary Montgomery. The current structures will be within this smaller parcel. There are no plans for additional structures. The property does contain steep slope EPODs."
"There is an existing storage barn on the homestead that is 2,160 sf, which is larger than allowed by section 250-5. lF (12) of the zoning code, for a 2.658 acre parcel."
- Thursday, September 23, 2021 - Planning Board Work Session (PB Application Approved)
- Thursday, September 16 - Zoning Board of Appeals Work Session (ZBA Application Denied)
- Thursday, September 09 - Planning Board Work Session
- Thursday, August 19 - Zoning Board of Appeals Public Hearing
- Thursday, August 12, 2021 - Planning Board Public Hearing
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category