SBL Number:141.01-1-18.21 and 141.01-1-18.22
Application description :
"On behalf of the applicant and owner, Highland Builders and Construction LLC, we submit the Highland Estates Subdivision for Preliminary/Final Subdivision review and approval. We request to appear at your September 9, 2021, Planning Board meeting and have enclosed the following application materials for your review. Highland Estates is a revised application from the previously reviewed "Hillsboro Height Estates" subdivision, which was reviewed by the Town through concept application hearing on November 12, 2015. The property is zoned RA-2 Single-Family Residential and is located on the south side of Penfield Road (NYS Route 441) between Gloria Drive and Jomanda Drive.
The project includes two existing tax parcels owned by the applicant (T.A. # 141.01-1 - 18.22) and Joseph Di Prima (T.A. # 141 .01-1-18.21) and proposes to re-subdivide the 48.01 acres of total land area into 16 new single-family residential lots and one existing single-family lot, which will be retained by Mr. DiPrima. Access to the subdivision will be from Penfield Road though the construction of a new dedicated roadway into the development."
Previous Meetings w/ video links:
- Thursday, February 10 | Planning Board Work Session
- Thursday, January 27 | Planning Board Work Session
- Thursday, January 13, 2022 | Planning Board Work Session
- Thursday, December 9, 2021 | Planning Board Work Session
- Tuesday, November 16, | Planning Board Work Session
- Thursday, October 28 | Planning Board Work Session
- Thursday, October 14, | Planning Board Work Session
- Thursday, September 23 | Planning Board Work Session
- Thursday, September 9, 2021 | Planning Board Public Hearing
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.