"On behalf of Chipotle Mexican Grill requests a determination by the Zoning Board of Appeals under Section 250- 15.5 of the Code that new evidence/conditions relating to a previously denied application have significantly changed to an extent that warrants further consideration, and, provided that the Board determines further considerations is warranted, the applicant requests approval for a Special Use Permit for signage under Section 250-10.3-A of the Code to allow a third building mounted sign whereas a maximum of one building-mounted sign is allowed under Section 250-10.13-C of the Code at 1838 Empire Boulevard."
- October 21, 2021, Zoning Board of Appeals, Public Hearing
- September 16, 2021, Zoning Board of Appeals, Public Hearing
- February 25, 2021, Planning Board Meeting, Work Session
- February 18, 2021, Zoning Board of Appeals, Public Hearing
- February 11, 2021, Planning Board Meeting, Public Hearing
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Descending Order within category
Legal Notices4 documents
- 2021-10-21 | Zoning Board of Appeals Public Hearing: Determination to a previous denial - Signage Permit
- 2021-09-16 | Zoning Board of Appeals Public Hearing | Special Permit for Signage
- 2021-02-18 | Zoning Board of Appeals Public Hearing: Area Variance
- 2021-02-11 | Planning Board Public Hearing: Preliminary and Final