This request is in regard to the RIT Tait Preserve located at 1150 Old Penfield Rd/100 Old Quarry Lane. We respectfully request an area variance to allow a installation of deer fence at a height of 8' and dimensions of 250' x 180'. The requested height exceeds the allowable 6' fence height, but the 8' fence height is required to effectively exclude deer which are very common in the area. Without adequate deer fence our planting of fruit trees will be at severe risk of damage or destruction by wildlife.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
100 Old Quarry Lane (2022) (Documents and Videos)3 documents
100 Old Quarry Lane (2021) (Documents and Videos)11 documents
Legal Notice(s)3 documents
Video Link(s)6 documents
- Thursday, May 13, 2021 Planning Board Work Session
- Thursday, April 22, 2021 Planning Board Work Session
- Thursday, April 15, 2021 Zoning Board of Appeals Work Session
- Thursday, April 8, 2021 Planning Board Public Hearing
- Thursday, March 18, 2021 Zoning Board of Appeals Public Hearing
- Thursday, January 14, 2021 Planning Board Public Hearing - Sketch Plan