2018 Tax Bills
The 2018 Town and County Tax bills will be available for processing on Friday, December 29, 2017
A bill can be printed that day online or at the Town's Receiver of Taxes Office at the Town Hall.
- Any payments received prior to Dec. 29th will be returned unprocessed.
- If making a partial payment a minimum payment of 25% must be paid. (Example: Tax bill of $4,000 x $0.25 = $1,000 is the minimum payment)
- Please do not estimate your tax bill. If you overpay your bill it will be returned and your bill will be unpaid.
To view and print your tax bill
1) Go to the Monroe County website at: monroecounty.gov/etc/rp
2) Click "I Agree" after reading "Real Property Portal Disclaimer" (if you wish to proceed)
3) Enter address (avoid using street, lane, road, etc.)
4) Click "Search"
5) "Pay Property Taxes" (Upper right corner – green tab)
6) Choose "Combined Town County Tax Bill" (Top Left)
7) Print the PDF form
Pay Tax Bill
To Pay by mail:
Payments mailed in must have a U.S . Postmark of Dec. 29th or 30th of 2017.
Margaret Revelle, Tax Receiver
Penfield Town Hall
3100 Atlantic Avenue
Penfield, NY 14526
Check payable to "Margaret Revelle, Tax Rec."
A stamped receipt will be mailed to you.
To Pay in person:
Dec. 29th from 9am - 5pm
Penfield Town Hall - Tax Receiver's Office
3100 Atlantic Avenue, Penfield 14526
Check payable to "Margaret Revelle, Tax Rec"
You may use the after-hours dropbox located on east side of the Town Hall next to the main entrance. Your envelope must include the following:
1. Check payable to "Margaret Revelle, Tax Rec."
2. Payment stub or copy of the bill
* Any check for more than the amount due will be returned and the bill will be unpaid.
* No cash payments are accepted in the dropbox.
To Pay Online:
Credit Card & E-checks can be used online on or after Dec. 29, with an additional 3% service fee.
Pay online with a Credit Card through the "Pay Property Taxes" portal (Step 1-5 above) at monroecounty.gov/etc/rp
Please direct questions to the Tax Receiver’s office, (585) 340-8626.