Match Exact Phrase    
The Official Website of The Town of Penfield " Town of Planned Progress "

Handicapped Parking Placecard

Town Clerk Office

M-F: 9 AM - 5 PM
Town Hall
3100 Atlantic Ave
(585) 340-8629

Your Town Clerk Meeting Information
Handicap Parking Tag
Online Documents
Record Request (FOIA)
Dog License
Selling Permits

Bid Notices 
Legal Notices
Fire Dist. Notices

Related Departments
Animal Control
Town Board
Town Supervisor

To receive a NYS Handicapped Parking Placard, the individual must be a resident of New York State. 

Have the physician complete DMV form MV-664.1, which can be found at the NYS DMV website at:

Bring the completed form with the applicant’s New York State Driver’s License, or New York State issued Non-Driver ID.  The permit is issued to an individual, not the driver or the vehicle. 

For residents who do not have a New York State issued ID, please provide a letter on letterhead stating the individual is a resident of a nursing home/senior living facility located in the Town of Penfield.  For elderly parents living with a son/daughter, please provide a bill or bank statement showing the individual receives mail in the Town of Penfield.  For a child, please provide a parents New York State ID showing residency.

Temporary Permits are issued up to six months, and Permanent Permits are issued up to five years.

Town of Penfield
3100 Atlantic Ave, Penfield, New York, 14526 - (585) 340-8600
© 2018 Town of Penfield