The Finance Office is responsible for the following:
- Maintain the Town's financial records.
- Manage the Town's computer needs for the future.
- Process payment for goods and services.
- Preparation of the annual budgets and control of the current budgets.
- Preparation of the annual financial reports to the New York State Comptrollers Office
- Investment of all Town Funds.
- Payment of Principal & Interest on all Town Debt.
- Process all purchase orders.
- Handle all insurance correspondence and assist with all the Town's insurance coverage.
- Submit all County, State, and Federal claims for reimbursement to the Town.
Department Contact Information
Barbara E. Chirdo, MPA, Town Comptroller
Phone : (585) 340-8620
Email : email@example.com