REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR LEASE OF THE CLARK HOUSE AT SHADOW PINES
The Town of Penfield is seeking proposals for lease of the historic Clark House and its ancillary structures at 1960 Clark Road.
The Town of Penfield acquired property at 1960 Clark Road in 2018 as part of its purchase of the former Shadow Pines Golf Course. The Penfield Town Board is currently seeking proposals from experienced individuals and entrepreneurs to lease the Clark House property and some or all of the buildings situated on it.
The Town encourages proposals that will:
- Serve to preserve the subject buildings on the site, particularly the Clark House;
- Be economically sustainable; and
- Be contextually sensitive to the surrounding lands owned by the Town of Penfield and the residential properties in close proximity.
Interested parties should:
- Download and review the Request for Proposals document on this webpage. This document contains all pertinent information, instructions, and reference materials necessary to prepare and submit a proposal to the Penfield Town Board.
- Use the Clark House Walk-through Request Form to notify the Penfield Town Board of their intent to submit an RFP and schedule a site visit of the Clark House.
This webpage also provides reference materials including visual materials and links to background information.